|Official English Title||Walk Strong|
|Translated Title||Walk Tall|
Fairy Tail chapter 102 is the 7th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga and the 7th overall bathing scene in the Fairy Tail franchise.
During the aftermath of the Tower or Heaven arc and Jellal Fernandes defeat, Ultear Milkovich is seen taking a Bubble Bath and talking to her guilds master, Hades using a Communication Lacrima Crystal. During their conversation talking about Jellal being used and Zeref's whereabouts, Ultear is seen Crossing her legs.
Post Scene Events
Afterwards, Ultear is seen out of the bathtub and getting ready to cover herself with a Towel as her back is exposed showing the marking of her guild, Grimoire Heart.
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and artist.
This chapter was first released in 2008 in Weekly Shonen Magazine. In December 17, 2008 the chapters were printed and published by Kodansha in the thirteenth manga volume released in Japan. The scene was officially translated and released in North America in volume 10 published by Del Rey Manga on May 10, 2011.
- In the series this scene is part of the "Tower of Heaven arc".
- This bath scene was not in the anime adaptation. If it was, it would have been in episode 41.
- This is the only bath scene in the franchise where a Communication Device was used.
- A Drink is seen next to the Communication Lacrima Crystal on the table next to the bathtub probably meaning Ultear had a drink at some Off Screen Momment during this bath.
- Ultear doesn't drain the bathtub as its still full once she is out and seen moving away from it.
|Scenes in Franchise|
|Fairy Tail Omake Special Mission: Beware of Guys Who Show a Keen Interest||Fairy Tail chapter 114|