|This article is unorganized|
|Bathed In||Hinoki Bathtub|
|Bathed with||Rin Tohsaka|
Saber is a character from Fate/Stay Night. That is her servant battle classification. Her true name is Altria Pendragon (also spelled Arutoria, Artoria or Arturia). She is Shirou Emiya's servant and protector and lives with him in the Emiya household where she takes her Baths in their Hinoki Bathtub. While she isn't confident about her self proclaimed unfeminine muscular body, she doesn't show any form of being bothered if Shirou happens to accidentally see her naked while bathing. She has her hair tied up everytime she takes a bath which shouldn't be unusual since she has her hair tied up most of the time anyways.
Fate/complete Material III World Material
Fate/Stay Night (manga)
In the first chapter of Volume 5, Shirou walks in on Saber while she is bathing. While he is left embarrassed and apologetic, she is unfazed and tells him that it doesn't matter because she is only a Servant.
Saber by a Hair’s Breadth
Saber by a Hair’s Breadth (セイバー危機一髪 Saber Kiki Ippatsu) is a promotional flash game set during Saber's life. Wishing to take a bath after working up a sweat, she has an unnamed Roman soldier heat it for her. While he initially gets it right, he quickly breaks the oven and overheats it, causing him to run in after hearing her shouting and see her in the bath. She doesn't have any issues with him viewing her, and instead, asking if she fascinates him, comments that he must have a heart that admires beauty. She asks about his particular likes, and says that, as long as he has no wicked thoughts, that she will forgive him.
There is no need for her to run away or hide as his emperor, so she even offers to model for him. After she gets out of the bath to do so, the soldier faints from embarrassment, causing Saber to have him taken out. She chides him for causing her trouble, but says there is nothing wrong with having the spirit to admire beauty. Commenting that they would have gotten along, she says they may meet in another time and place, and says she will leave things to him at that time.
- Saber of Black: true identity Siegfried, the Dragon-Blooded Knight. His most well known feat is killing the evil dragon Fafnir. He then bathed in the blood of the dragon, and has obtained an invincible body. Siegfried has been in battles ever since he was a young man, and he has gained an invincible body from his victory over Fafnir in battle for the treasure of the Nibelungen family. But when he bathed in the dragon's blood, a tree leaf stuck to his back, making it his one weak point.
- Gilgamesh: Enkidu's death began Gilgamesh's downfall. He was shocked by the fact that death could come to even a friend who was his equal, and he was tormented by the fear of this "death." He finally traveled to the underworld in search of immorality, and obtained the miraculous elixir of immortality at the end of a long journey and many hardships. It was stolen by a snake on his way back while he was bathing. While it is said he eventually died of grief, he personally claims to Saber that immortality was nothing he needed, so he casually gave it to the snake. It is said that the snake begins its life again in a new body after shedding its skin because it stole Gilgamesh's medicine and drank it.
- Illya and Iri (sviel von Einzbern) may have scenes like this
- Taiga Fujimura: in the Drama CD, Taiga rambles on about the sport which gives Kiritsugu an idea on how to help Shirou. He invites her over to have dinner with him which Shirou is making, she leaves after taking a bath but her advice helped convince Kiritsugu to teach Shirou Magecraft.
- Len is the heroine of Kagetsu Tohya. She also appears in Melty Blood Re-ACT. She is mentioned to like cake and dislike baths.
- Rita Rozay-en (リタ・ロズィーアン, ?), known as The Artist (自称、芸術家のお嬢様, ?), is a typical high-class vampire with a liking for artistry. She is the successor of her parent vampire, having inherited their castle, where she takes a nightly blood bath.
- w:c:TypeMoon:Playable Saber (Fate/Extra) is another version
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found